The unique DR-2 is the world's smallest fiber optical gyroscope (FOG) based mapping probe. The DR-2 has been designed to map small diameter duct like infrastructure such as telecom ducts, pressure sewers and house connections.
The DR-2 is suitable for a pipe ID range of 40mm to 75mm (1.5"to 3") and the probe diameter can be expanded in 2mm increments to create a best fit. This system has easy handling features and provides the most accurate results on pipeline location in its class.
The probe consists of three compartments which are connected with flexible stainless steel braided PTFE hose sections that enable the probe to negotiate small bends and facilitate using it in tight spaces such as manholes, handholes and underground chambers.
Key Operating Features
- Minimum bend radius in:
- DN50/SDR11 duct (ID40.8mm): 800mm
- DN63/SDR11 duct (ID51.5mm): 600mm
- DN90/SDR11 duct (ID73.6mm): 300mm
- Unaffected by magnetic influences
- Water resistant up to 5 bar / 75 psi
- Data output compatible with most software programs