The DR-4 has proven to be the most versatile and unique multi-purpose pipeline mapping system.
With a proven track record on every continent and in most pipeline segments, this multi-diameter system has easy handling features and provides the most accurate positional data location.
A unique system of exchangeable centralizing wheel sets gives the DR-4 an operational range of ID90mm (3.5") to ID1500 (60"). Whether the pipeline is made of steel, concrete, PE or PVC, this mapping system will improve any HDD implementation procedure.
A selection of invert wheel sets are available to map pipes with tight access and/or lateral feeder lines.
Key Operating Features
- Large diameter range
- Unaffected by magnetic influences
- No lengthy calibration or roll test required prior to use
- Adaptable fittings for bespoke survey situations
- Water resistant up to 5 bar / 75 psi
- Data output compatible with most software programs